pounds. I weighed in on January
18th, 2011 for a total loss of 5.4 pounds.
5% of my body weight. I weighed
in on July 19th, 2011 for a total loss of 11.7
10 pounds. I weighed in on July
19th, 2011 for a total loss of 11.7 pounds.
15 pounds. I weighed in on
January 31st, 2012 for a total loss of 15.4
10% of my body weight. I weighed
in on April 17th, 2012 for a total loss of 20.0
20 pounds. I weighed in on April
17th, 2012 for a total loss of 20.0 pounds.
· Lose 25 pounds.
· Lose 30 pounds.
· Lose 35 pounds.
· Lose 20% of my body weight.
· Lose 40 pounds.
· Lose 45 pounds.
· Lose 50 pounds. This will mean that according to BMI charts, I am no longer overweight. I am in a normal weight range.
· Choose a healthy, attainable weight in which to set my lifetime goal at. BMI charts and the Weight Watchers site suggest that a person of my height weighs more than 120 pounds, but less than 150 pounds. This is quite a large range, but I’ll have to decide when I get there what my range is going to be during maintenance and beyond.
· Buy single digit sizes. And I’m not talking shoes!
· Be a healthy, happy, skinny bride! No, I am not presently engaged, but when the time comes I’d just really like to feel and look great. There is that added benefit that when you prepare to wed and actually wed, there are cameras at every stinking event. You don’t want to be chubby in all of those photos!
· Wear a bikini! In front of people, not in a dressing room or when no one can see me.
· Blog about my weight loss journey. It’s tough doing it (again!) but when the time comes, I’d like to do a little photo show of where I came from and where I ended up. Unfortunately, I don’t know when to start. I think when the time is right, it will come to me! For now, this journal is where I begin.
· Do a boudoir photo shoot. This has got to be the most terrifying thing for me, but at some point I’d love to go au natural for not only my boyfriend, but for me! You know, I’m going to work really hard to get this body into tip top shape, but after that I imagine it’s going to be downhill. I may not let myself gain weight as I age, but gravity can be a mean thing to a woman’s body.